Amber Rose’s ex-husband, Sean, was arrested for a felony sexual battery on Rose on Tuesday.
She has since been released from the Monroe County Jail.
Amber Rose says she’s done.
Amber said in a statement released by her attorney, Michael C. Caulfield, that she’s ready to move on.
“I have never been happier than when I was with Sean,” she said.
“He was the best man in my life.
I love him so much.
He made my family feel safe, and I can’t thank him enough for everything he did for me and my family.
He will always be in my heart.”
She also shared her message to other women.
“We need to stop the shaming of women and girls for being raped,” she wrote.
“Stop the false accusations.
Stop the abuse.
Stop telling stories about what happened.
Stop slut shaming.”
The former reality star, who was arrested in July, was released from jail on Thursday.
She was being held at the Monroe Correctional Facility in Monroe.
Amber had been in and out of jail for about six months.
She had been arrested in August and charged with a felony count of criminal sexual conduct.
She had been married to Sean since January 2015, when he was 19 years old.
He was arrested and charged in June with felony child endangerment, a felony that carries a possible sentence of up to three years in prison.
Amber and Sean had one child together.
She and Sean have two children, a son and daughter.
She said she was never raped by Sean.